Synthetic food colours are used to improve the appearance of products. The natural colours of food items are not always bright and vivid, so to make the colours more prominent lake food colours are used. Food products are supposed to look attractive and delicious to the eyes of the customers so that they will feel like buying and eating them. If the food looks appealing people tend to think that it must be tasty too.
What are Lake Pigments?
Lake pigments are water-insoluble form of colours as these are manufactured by absorption of water soluble dye on hydrated aluminium substrate. Lake pigments are comparatively more stable than water-soluble colours. The size of the particles of the pigment matter which is why the finer the colour partilces the better will be the result after application. As Markskill provides fine-grained lake pigments, you need only small amount of colours to use on products which saves your cost. Lake pigments can be used on a wide variety of products such as confectionery, pharmaceuticals, cosmetic & personal care products, dairy products, etc.
Benefits of Using Lake Pigments Produced by Markskill Colours in Confectionery
- Lake pigments do not bleed or transfer to the colours of other products.
- Lake pigments are versatile, adaptable, and have good dispersion capabilities.
- They are more stable than water-soluble dye colours.
- They can be applied on a wide range of products due to their adaptability.
- Lake colours are oil soluble, so they can be mixed with oils and fats.
- Lake pigments have a huge series of bright and vivid colours.
- The shelf life of the end products can be increased using lake pigments as they can preserve the usability of those products.
- These colours don’t fade and last for a long time.
- Markskill Colours sticks to the US & EC colour specifications and directive 95/45/EC in the production of regulated, high-purity synthetic and natural colourants. It also provides customised concentrations of these pigments on request.
- Lake pigments are used in Candy and confectionary coatings and chewing gums, apart from dairy, dessert, seasoning, and bakery products.
Are you looking for lake pigments for confectionery? You have come to the right place. Markskill Colours has a long list of lake pigments from where you can choose or have it customized according to your needs. We will be happy to serve you.
- To make the food look attractive food colours are used.
- Lake pigments are water-insoluble form of colours but can be mixed with oils and fats.
- The finer the colour partilces the better will be the result after application.
- Lake pigments can be used on a wide variety of products such as confectionery, pharmaceuticals, cosmetic & personal care products, dairy products, etc.
- They are stable, versatile, adaptable, and do not bleed.
- They are widely applicable.
- Lake pigments increase the shelf life of the end products.