(1) Chemical Formula : (Ca(C18H35O2
(2) Molar Weight : 607.03 g/mol
(3) CAS No : 1592-23-0
(4) Property : Calcium Stearate is a palm based material that exhibits
excellent lubricity, excellent water repellency, is non toxic,
non sulfide staining, and good color stability.
Standard Specifications :
Physical Appearance White Fine Powder
Ash Content (%) 9.5 to 11
Calcium Content (%) 6.5 to 7.9
Melting Point 140 to 160 C. 0
Free Fatty Acid 1% Max
Moisture 3% Max
Mesh Pass 98% on 325 Mesh
Application : It can also be used in rubber, building material, fabric, fuel,
grease, paints, wire, drawing, foundry and fertilizers.
Shipping Information :-
NON HAZARDOUS CARGO.
(1) H.S.TARRIF NO. : …………
Field Application :
• PVC Wire and Cable Compounds
• PVC Foams
• Rigid And Plasticized PVC
Packing : Packing in 20 or 25 Kgs Bags As Per Customer Requirement