Colours can affect the buying decisions of customers. Attractive colours appeal to the customers to buy the products. Different types of dyes, pigments, and pigment preparations are used in the preparation of domestic laundry detergents, fabric softeners, and hard surface cleaning products. Markskill produces pigments that are environmentally friendly and bear eco-labels that are internationally recognized. High-quality water-soluble colours are good for home care products and toiletries. Transparent colours for clear products can be obtained from water-soluble colours. Especially opaque cosmetic products like lotions, soaps, powders needing light tints can use these pigments.
Pigments for Different Toiletries
- Dishwashing Detergents: Mrakskill Colours has a wide range of pigments suitable to colour dishwashing detergents with different pH ranges. You can get a lot of vivid and bright colours by using a small quantity of pigment. This will give a different look to your products. The speciality of these pigments is they do not stain surfaces, dishes, skin, or plastic even in concentrated forms. This pigment is good for products that need transparent and radiant appearances.
- Fabric Softeners and Laundry Detergents: Dyes with high transparency should be used in laundry detergents and that comes with water-soluble dyes. This pigment is applicable for all pH levels of the colours of fabric softeners and laundry detergents. You can mix the colours to get varieties of colours as per your need. The dyes are also strictly observant of the application and industry standards like rigorous surveillance of the general and microbiological purity of the colourants.
- Cleaners for General and Specific Purposes: General and specific purpose cleaners can be surface (floors, glass, windows, furniture, etc.) cleaners, toilet cleaners, high-pressure cleaners, car cleaners, air care crystals & liquids, polishes, abrasive cleaners, etc. Markskill Colours offers pigments that are fit for all ranges of pH of different colours. These pigments can give diverse colours when mixed. These colours are safe to handle.
Do you need colours for home care products and toiletries? Markskill Colours provides a varied range of high purity water-soluble dyes. The benefits of these colours are they are designed using unique technology to be highly concentrated, are USFDA approved, and have bright hues. You can also customize your own blends to get your desired colours according to the products.
- Attractive colours appeal to the customers to buy the products.
- High-quality water-soluble colours are good for home care products and toiletries.
- Pigments produced by Markskill Colours for dishwashing detergents do not stain surfaces, dishes, skin, or plastic even in concentrated forms.
- Dyes used for fabric softeners and laundry detergents follow the application and industry standards.
- Markskill Colours offers pigments that are fit for all ranges of pH of different colours used in the production of cleaners for general and specific purposes.